Sunday, May 18, 2008

I blog? :)

After having experienced blog envy for quite some time now, I have decided to create my own, voile! I'm not 100% sure what this blog will end up containing, probably an odd assortment of baking and knitting stories, rants, confessions, ponders, and life events. I'm considering this one (of many) "summer resolutions" (more about that in a future post). As I procrastinate bed time (and in effect, work in the morning) a little while longer, let me clarify my hopes for the outcome of this blog. I hope to make entries and updates for this blog at least a semi-routine event. I'd like to branch out and make some blogging friends, especially ones with similar hobbies or interests. And finally, I'd like for this to be a place to hold my memories and experiences for me to look back on in the future. Wish me luck!

No comments: